இந்தப் பக்கத்தை தமிழில் வாசிக்க: கி.சந்திரசேகரன்
K. Chandrasekaran (1904 – August 28, 1988), son of Justice V. Krishnaswamy Iyer, was a Tamil writer and high court lawyer. He wrote his father's biography.
K. Chandrasekaran was born in 1904 to Justice V. Krishnaswamy Iyer and Balambal (Valambal). His sisters, K. Savitri Ammal and K. Saraswati Ammal, were both writers. He started his education at the P.S. High School, Mylapore and finished his M.A course, with the majors being Economics and History, from Presidency College, Chennai. He studied law at the Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College (Madras Law College).
K. Chandrasekaran wrote stories primarily for the Kalaimagal magazine but few were published in Kalki and Ananda Vikatan as well. He penned his father V. Krishnaswamy Iyer's biography and this was published by Kalaimagal publishers. His writings in English were largely published in the Triveni Quarterly magazine run by his friend K. Ramakoteeswara Rao.
K. Chandrasekaran worked as an advocate in the Madras High Court. He wrote articles in the Madras Law Journal run by a relative of his named Narayanasamy Iyer. He succeeded Dr. V.V. Chaudhuri as the editor of Indian Law Reports journal. He did not, however, diligently practice the legal profession.
K. Chandrasekaran mostly managed the public organizations started by his father. He served as secretary of Madras Sanskrit College established by V. Krishnaswamy Iyer. He was one of the founders of Madras Music Academy and was its first Vice President.
Chandrasekaran held following positions:
- First Member of Electoral Tribunal, during the elections held in 1952
- Professor, Tagore Chair, University of Madras
- President, Tamil Writers Association
- Sahitya Akademi and Sangeet Natak Akademi member for six years
- Six years on the radio and film censor boards
- President of Kuppusamy Shastri Research Institute
- Sanskrit Akademi President
- Arya Mata Sabha Secretary
- Secretary of Venkataramana Ayurveda College
- President of South Indian National Association
- Ranade Library Secretary
- One of the founders of Kalakshetra
K. Chandrasekaran passed away on August 28, 1988.
- Kannilatha Kapothi
- Munniravu - Collection of short stories
- Culture and creativity
- Golden harvest
- Tagore a master mind
- P.S. Sivasamy Iyer
- V. Krishnaswamy Iyer
- Persons and Personalities
- Studies and sketches
- Waves and stranger
- Chandrasekaran Krishnaswamy (1904 - 1988) - Genealogy
- Tamil Ilakkiya Varalaru (A History of Tamil Literature) - Book by Madhu. S. Vimalanandham
- V. Krishnaswamy Iyer, Tamil Digital Library
- Pasu Pathivugal - Article by K. Chandrasekaran