From Tamil Wiki
இந்தப் பக்கத்தை தமிழில் வாசிக்க: அகழ்
Akazh is a new age, digital, Tamil literary magazine. Started in September 2020, it is a bi-monthly magazine.
Akazh was started by a group of young writers from Sri Lanka and India to publish modern literary criticisms. It has been publishing content continuously since September 2020.
The stated purpose of Akazh, as per its editors, includes -
- Serving as a global platform for discussing the developments in Tamil literature from across the world (even though it started as an online journal focusing on Eelam literature)
- To enable dialogue between the various endeavors within the field of Tamil literature
- To nurture debate, through literary criticism and reviews, about what constitutes serious literature.
- Annogen Balakrishnan
- Suresh Pradeep
- Web Design - Sayanthan
- Paintings - Rashmi, Dindigul Tamilpithan
- Book Reviews
- Short Stories
- Featured Articles / Specials