From Tamil Wiki
இந்தப் பக்கத்தை தமிழில் வாசிக்க: இ. நாகேசையர்
E. Nakeshiyer (19th century) was a Sri Lankan Tamil, Saiva scholar and Sitrilakkiya poet.
E. Nakeshiyer was born to Ramasamy Iyer in Vattukottai, Yazhpanam (Jaffna), Sri Lanka.
E. Nakeshiyer was a Sitrilakkiya poet. Taking Attukottai based god Kandaswami as a Protagonist, E. Nakeshiyer wrote hundred songs under the type 'Naanikan Pudhaithal'. He also wrote a Visha Vaithiya book called Amudha Nunukkam' (Book on treatments for poisons).
E. Nakeshiyer passed away in Yazhpanam's (Jaffna) Vattukottai.
- Adaikalan Kovai
- Dictionary of biography of the Tamils of Ceylon, 1997 (compiled by S. Arumugam)
- Eela Nattin Tamil Sudar Manigal - Thenpuloliyur M. Ganapathipillai
- Sittrilakkiya Pulavar Agarathi: N.V. Jeyaraman
- 17 - 20 Nootraandugalil Vazndha Eelathu Sittrilakkiya Pulavargal, Thoguppu: Kanaga Sritharan Australia | Yalpaana Sarithiram - Navalar Kottam A. Muthuthambi Pillai (1912) | Sittrilakkiya Pulavar Agarathi: N.V. Jeyaraman (1983) | Hindu Kalanjiyam - Kalakeerthi P. Boologasingam (1990)
- Eela Nattin Tamil Sudar Manigal | M. Ganapathipillai | Paari Nilayam Veliyeedu, 1967