இந்தப் பக்கத்தை தமிழில் வாசிக்க: அட்டமங்கலம்
Attamangalam, one of the genres of Sitrilakiyam (known as Prabandham in Sanskrit), is eight asiriya virutham (devotional verses) written asking God for grace and protection. Ashtamangalam (eight auspicious signs) is part of several ritualistic prayers.
- Navaneetha Nadanar, S. Kaliyana Sundarayar and S.G. Ganapathy Iyer (editors) Kalithurai Paatiyal yennum Navaneetha Paatiyal
- T.V. Gopalaiyar (Editor), Ilakana Vilakkam by Vaithiyanadha Desikar
- K. Sundaramurthy (Editor), Muthuveeriyam
- Navaneetha Paatiyal, Song 52
- Grammatical definition from Poruladhigaram, Paatiyal song 843: Agaval Virutham verses of two stanzas, four lines, which are invocations to a deity for protection.