இந்தப் பக்கத்தை தமிழில் வாசிக்க: ஏ.ஏகாம்பரநாதன்
A. Ekamparanathan (1945 – September 4, 2020) was an archaeological researcher who recorded the Jain routes comprehensively. A. Ekamparanathan visited the Jain temples in person and wrote books on the basis of the inscriptions and statues.
A. Ekamparanathan retired as the Head of the Department of Ancient History and Archaeology, University of Madras. A. Ekamparanathan published 20 books and more than 50 research articles on Jainism.
A. Ekamparanathan passed away on September 4, 2020 in Chennai.
- Thondaimandala samanathalangal
- Sree Munigiri Karanthai Thikampara Jaina Thiruthala Varalaaru
- Kazhugumalaiyum Samanamum - 1993
- Cholar Aatchikkaalathil Aamanathin Valarchchi - 2000
- Thirunarungkondai Varalaaru
- Thamizhakathil Samanar Kalvettukkal - 1987
- Jaina Inscriptions in Tamilnadu (A Topographical List). Dr. A. Ekamparanathan, M.A., Ph.D.
- Jainism in Tamilnadu: Art and Archaeology by A. Ekamparanathan
- Jaina Iconography in Tamilnadu, A. Ekamparanathan, Shri Bharatvarshiya Digamber Jain (Tirtha Sanrakshini) Mahasabha
- Some Thoughts on the Identification of Jaina Images in Tamilnadu (December 11, 2010)
- Tirthankar Images in Tamilnadu (February 07, 2011)
- Donation of Books from Prof. Nagarajaiah Hampa (November 18, 2021)
- Demarcating Sacred Space: The Jaina Images at Kazhugumalai (November 17, 2021)
- History of Jainism : Jainism in Tamil Nadu (October 11, 2021)
- List of Contributors (July 30, 2015)
- Sree munigiri karanthai thikampara Jaina thiruthala varalaaru | TamilDigitalLibrary.in
- Thirunarungkondai varalaaru | TamilDigitalLibrary.in
- Thamizhakathil samanar kalvettukkal - 1987| TamilDigitalLibrary.in
- Some Thoughts on the Identification of Jaina Images in Tamilnadu @ HereNow4U
- Tirthankar Images in Tamilnadu @ HereNow4U