From Tamil Wiki
Revision as of 14:48, 31 December 2022 by Tamilwiki Bot 1 (talk | contribs) (Removed non-breaking space character)
இந்தப் பக்கத்தை தமிழில் வாசிக்க: ஏ.ஏகாம்பரநாதன்
A. Ekamparanathan (1945 – September 4, 2020) was an archaeological researcher who recorded the Jain routes comprehensively. A. Ekamparanathan visited the Jain temples in person and wrote books on the basis of the inscriptions and statues.
A. Ekamparanathan retired as the Head of the Department of Ancient History and Archaeology, University of Madras. A. Ekamparanathan published 20 books and more than 50 research articles on Jainism.
A. Ekamparanathan passed away on September 4, 2020 in Chennai.
- Thondaimandala samanathalangal
- Sree Munigiri Karanthai Thikampara Jaina Thiruthala Varalaaru
- Kazhugumalaiyum Samanamum - 1993
- Cholar Aatchikkaalathil Aamanathin Valarchchi - 2000
- Thirunarungkondai Varalaaru
- Thamizhakathil Samanar Kalvettukkal - 1987
- Jaina Inscriptions in Tamilnadu (A Topographical List). Dr. A. Ekamparanathan, M.A., Ph.D.
- Jainism in Tamilnadu: Art and Archaeology by A. Ekamparanathan
- Jaina Iconography in Tamilnadu, A. Ekamparanathan, Shri Bharatvarshiya Digamber Jain (Tirtha Sanrakshini) Mahasabha
- Some Thoughts on the Identification of Jaina Images in Tamilnadu (Dec 11, 2010)
- Tirthankar Images in Tamilnadu (Feb 07, 2011)
- Donation of Books from Prof. Nagarajaiah Hampa (18.11.2021)
- Demarcating Sacred Space: The Jaina Images at Kazhugumalai (17.11.2021)
- History of Jainism : Jainism in Tamil Nadu (10.11.2021)
- List of Contributors (30.07.2015)
- ↑ Sree munigiri karanthai thikampara Jaina thiruthala varalaaru | TamilDigitalLibrary.in
- ↑ Thirunarungkondai varalaaru | TamilDigitalLibrary.in
- ↑ Thamizhakathil samanar kalvettukkal - 1987| TamilDigitalLibrary.in
- ↑ Some Thoughts on the Identification of Jaina Images in Tamilnadu @ HereNow4U
- ↑ Tirthankar Images in Tamilnadu @ HereNow4U